Looking for a budget friendly gender reveal?! I definitely have some ideas for you to consider!
We had a terrific time at our gender reveal where we set up the dessert table and backdrop ourselves. We picked up several things at the Dollar Tree. It is amazing all the you can find there!
Dollar Tree Finds
- Table covers (we did half light blue and light pink)
- All utensils (pink and blue forks, knives, spoons, plates, cups, napkins)
- Silly string (pink and blue)
- It’s a boy/It’s a girl helium balloons
- White and silver frames to put signs in
- Pink and blue markers to sign the sonogram frame
Amazon also had pretty inexpensive finds, which you can always return with Amazon prime. For the most part we used everything we ordered.
- Pink and Blue backdrop was great for pictures and only $12 (Amazon Backdrop)
- Blue and pink beads for all the guests (Beads and Stickers)
- It’s a boy/it’s a girl stickers to put on desserts or anything else that you may want
Party City Items
- Gender Reveal Balloon for $4.99 (Balloon)
We got our signs printed from Walgreens and they worked out great! The small signs we just put in frames. The big sign we had was on cardboard and it was also printed at Walgreens.
- Find coupons and get them printed for very cheap
- We also printed the sonogram photo at Walgreens and put it on white poster board from Dollar Tree for everyone to sign
We splurged on our desserts, but you could always DIY!
Our parents made delicious food for all the guests which was amazing. We truly had such a great time with all our friends and family. Hope some of these ideas were helpful for you!
Sanna Khoja (bollyvoguestyle)